Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner Positions
Genoa Healthcare Telepsychiatry is actively seeking psychiatric nurse practitioners who have experience in outpatient community mental health settings (CMHC) for part-time and full-time telepsychiatry positions with our dedicated clinic partners. As part of the Genoa Healthcare team, you will explore your ideal practice, fully integrate into clinic care settings, and receive robust program support from the Genoa Healthcare team.
- Deliver outpatient psychiatric care to patients via our HIPAA-compliant video chat platform
- Flexible hours to fit your schedule
- Ability to work remotely from the comfort of your own home, office, or while traveling
- Guaranteed income; reimbursed regardless of whether or not the patient shows
- If desired, the option to start with a few hours and increase hours over time
- Board certified Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner or Advanced Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
- 1+ years of psychiatry experience
- Ability to work at least 8 hours a week (full time available if desired)
- Must live in the U.S.
- Deliver psychiatric services to underserved communities
- Build a long-term career with our clinic partners
- Receive robust program support from the dedicated Genoa Healthcare telepsychiatry team
- Grow your practice with one of our opportunities in 35+ states